There is a ‘war’ going on that most of the nations are unaware of. It is a ‘jihad’ of words and intent that would see the murder of every living person on this planet. This includes the unborn. It is a belief system that limits salvation to a precious few. It is a world-wide terrorist organization condoning and issuing ‘death threats’ to everyone. Yes, to everyone who chooses not to join their movement. They are waging war, a holy war, a ‘jihad’, against this world and all its citizens, rich and poor alike.
This terrorist organization is known as Jehovah’s Witnesses.
Both radical Islam and Jehovah’s Witnesses …
- Are dictated to by ‘spiritual leaders’ who use propaganda to further their ideology to the believing masses.
- Claim direction from God.
- Demand unquestioned obedience.
- Proselytize for converts.
- Deceive their followers into believing that their path of resistance to this world and its occupants is a ‘holy mission’, and the ‘will of God’.
- Are isolationist due to their respective ideologies, and consider all those outside the faith to be the ‘servants of satan.’
- Strongly discourage intermarriage with those who don’t share the same beliefs.
- Strongly discourage higher education.
- Require obedience to the power structure, even at the local level, as it is equated with obedience to God.
- Stiffly oppose any divergence of faith is met. Opposition may lead to death in radical Islam, or to disfellowshipping (a form of spiritual death) for Jehovah’s Witnesses.
- Raise their children in their respective ideologies and lead them to believe that the world around them is evil and must be destroyed.
- Teach their children that their ideology is the only true path; that obedience to their respective religious leaders is obedience to God.
- Claim to speak for God.
- Are awaiting a saviour. In Islam they believe the imam will convert the world to I. Jehovah’s Witnesses believe Jesus Christ will eternally murder all those on the planet who are not Jehovah’s Witnesses at the time of his Second Coming, thus leaving Jehovah’s Witnesses as the only occupants of this planet. The children of both ideologies are raised with such expectations.
- Are male dominated ideologies.
- Place women at a lower social status level to men.
- Require that women be subservient to men/
- Require that women should be chaste before marriage.
- Are willing to lie in defense of their ideologies and will use similar justifications for doing so.
Consider the following from The Watchtower:
No harm is practiced, however, by withholding incriminating information from one who is not entitled to know. … Various characters of the Bible have been accused of lying, such as Jacob, Rahab, the Gibeonites, David and others, but there is no record in the Bible that they came under divine disapproval for this.
– The Watchtower 1 October 1954, ‘Christians Live the Truth’, p. 597 par 21, p. 598 par 25
So in time of spiritual warfare it is proper to misdirect the enemy by hiding the truth. It is done unselfishly; it does not to harm anyone; on the contrary, it does much good. Today God’s servants are engaged in a warfare, a spiritual, theocratic warfare, a warfare ordered by God against wicked spirit forces and against false teachings. … At all times they must be very careful not to divulge any information to the enemy that he could use to hamper the preaching work.
– The Watchtower 1 May 1957, p. 285-286
We must tell the truth to one who is entitled to know, but if one is not so entitled we may be evasive. … Thus the scriptures show that for the purpose of protecting the interests of God’s cause, it is proper to hide the truth from God’s enemies.
– The Watchtower 1 June 1960, p. 351-352 Questions from Readers
Jihad and Jehovah’s Witnesses
Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that all those who are not Jehovah’s Witnesses are God’s enemies. According to their ideology, humanity is to be put to death imminently by Jesus Christ at Armageddon. The 144,000, which includes the remaining anointed and the governing body, will be part of the execution process of men, women and children and the unborn on this planet according to Jehovah’s will and purpose. Yes, the present leadership of Jehovah’s Witnesses expect to participate in the annihilation of the human race with the exception of the faithful Jehovah’s Witnesses on earth. This is the “good news” and message that Jehovah’s Witnesses preach to the world and teach to their children.
It is a ‘death threat’, plain and simple. This ideology is no different than the radical element in Islam that we have today. Both preach a message of death to all who do not conform to their respective ideologies. They claim that this is the ‘will of God.’
The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, or JW.org, the organization behind Jehovah’s Witnesses would like the public to believe that they are a peaceful society. However, the evidence is to the contrary. Jehovah’s Witnesses are anything but peaceful.
Their ideology destroys the lives of tens of thousands of unsuspecting persons. Thousands languish in prisons throughout the world. Thousands have been tortured, believing in a faith that has repeatedly let them down. Men and women have been denied the possibility of providing a positive contribution to society. This is through lack of education and altruism. Families are destroyed through indoctrination. They are forced to shun immediate family members who may no longer believe in the religion. If they do not shun them, they will be disfellowshipped and end up being shunned themselves. Many are forced into menial occupations that place a drain on the national treasuries because of their poverty status.
Millions have spent a lifetime believing their leaders’ lies that Jehovah God is bringing a paradise eminently. Indeed, in 1925 the second president of the Watchtower Society claimed that “millions now living will never die”. That was 90 years ago this year. The evidence shows that it was a lie. It is safe to say that there are not “millions” living today who would have been old enough in 1925 to listen and understand Rutherford’s promise.
The children of Jehovah’s Witnesses are led to believe that everything outside their ‘bubble’ of faith is satanic. In other words, they are led to believe that everything is under satanic influence. They believe this influence permeates all aspects of human society. This would include police officers, doctors, teachers, ambulance workers, care-givers, the red cross, the salvation army, all church institutions (except their own), and all political systems.
In this way the leadership of Jehovah’s Witnesses terrorize their own followers by emasculating their women, radicalizing their men, and brainwashing their children. Yes, just as in radical Islam.
– George Thomas
(reproduced with permission)