It wasn’t a good move. Both cases have brought forth accusations that Jehovah’s Organization is withholding documents that potentially showed that Watch Tower headquarters was aware of the abuses in both cases and did nothing to stop them. What’s really baffling about these cases is that Jehovah had his organization argue against terminating sanctions in Lopez’s case, instead looking for daily sanctions. Yet, when daily sanctions were imposed in Padron’s case, they argued in the diametrically opposite direction! Jehovah doesn’t know whether he is coming or going.
As it stands, Jehovah’s Organization, Watch Tower, JW.org, is required to pay out $4000 per day: $2000 dollars is applied for each day that they do not search for documents and an additional $2000 is applied for each day that they do not hand over such documents. Jehovah’s officials are currently evaluating their legal options.
AvoidJW.org have followed many of the child abuse cases against Watch Tower closely. Lopez and Padron are just two in a long list of victims of child abuse within Jehovah’s clean organization. The evidence suggests that all the child abuse victims have been pushed to the side and trampled upon by Jehovah’s loving organization. They have been silenced so that Jehovah’s righteous organization retains an air of respectability among the nations.
As Jehovah’s organization draws out court cases relating to child abuse over long periods of time, one can’t help but wonder if Watch Tower is
- trying to prolong the agony for victims so they give up the cases against them and
- attempting to prolong the cases in the hope that Armageddon comes first and they don’t have to pay out; instead they hope to walk off into paradise and the victims into oblivion.
Either way, AvoidJW.org cannot allow that.
We have hundreds of documents that reveal how Watch Tower, Jehovah’s organization, deals with child sexual abuse. We have provided 33 of those documents to FaithLeaks.org. FaithLeaks redacted the documents and published them on their website.
These documents disclose an awful truth: Watch Tower is aware of allegations of child abuse by its members, actively intervenes and does all within its power to avoid intervention by the secular authorities. All the while, victims suffer.
How will Jehovah direct his organization next? It remains to be seen. In any case, if it is not in the interests of victims of child abuse, we’ll release more documents from our secret cache to FaithLeaks. Watch Tower can hope that Armageddon comes first but rest assured, the only Armageddon that’s coming is Justice.
News Articles relating to the Document Release
- FaithLeaks Releases Documents Surrounding Sexual Abuse Investigation in Jehovah’s Witness Congregation (FaithLeaks)
- New Whistleblower Site FaithLeaks Releases Confidential Documents About Child Sexual Abuse in Jehovah’s Witnesses Community (Gizmodo)
- New documents about Jehovah’s Witnesses’ sex abuse begin to leak out (Reveal)
- Secret Documents Reveal Sex Abuse Scandal in Jehovah’s Witnesses Church (Newsweek)
- Leaked documents suggest Jehovah’s Witnesses let accused child rapist continue as church leader for years (Daily Mail UK)
- Religious sect’s secret sexual abuse documents exposed (Inquirer.net)